Teamfight Tactics patch 10.3 is live, bringing tweaks and improvements to Riot’s autobattler, and we’re into the LoL patch 10.4 cycle now February is here – that means it’s time to see what’s in store for Teamfight Tactics patch 10.4.
So far it seems the update brings only minor balance changes, from what’s being tested on the PBE at this time. In the previous patch notes Riot said it was “keeping with our theme from 10.2 by generally buffing things that are weak rather than nerfing things that are strong”, and it seems that might also be true of TFT patch 10.4. However, that’s not to say there aren’t some exciting and intriguing shake-ups for the autobattler’s Champs.
There’s a cool new effect for Glacial Champion units to check out. Glacial units’ basic attacks now pack an extra punch – and have the chance to stun their opponents silly. Oh, and with some added bonus damage, too. Plus, there are already a bunch of various balance changes across the Champions roster to see, though these are appearing and reverting quite frequently this cycle so it’s not clear what plans Riot has for the final patch just yet.
Read on to see the changes being tested on the TFT PBE this cycle – just bear in mind the changes are tentative and could differ from what goes live.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.4 CHAMPION BALANCE CHANGES
Azir – changed
- Starting/total mana changed to 50/100 from 75/100
Lucian – buffed
- Damage is now increased to 50% at all ranks from 30/40/50%
Nocturne – buffed
- Attack speed increased to 0.8 from 0.7
Olaf – buffed
- Attack speed increased to 125/150/450% from 100/150/450%
- Spell bonus attack speed changed to 125%/150%/450% from 100%/150%/450%
Ornn – buffed
- Damage increased to 125/250/450 from 100/200/300
Senna – changed
- Damage of on-hit buff for allies increased to 20/45/70 from 15/40/65
Singed – buffed
- Damage increased to 225/300/2000 from 150/300/2000
Taliyah – changed
- Starting/total mana changed to 30/80 from 50/80
Taric – changed
- Duration of invulnerability changed to 2.5/2.5/8 from 3/3/5
Zed – buffed
- Attack speed increased to 1.1 from 1.0
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.4 CHAMPION TRAIT Effect CHANGES
Glacial – changed
- New Effect! “Basic Attacks from Glacials have a 25% chance to stun their target for 1.50 seconds and do bonus [75/175/350] Magic Damage”
- (2 Champions) – 75 Magic Damage
(4 Champions) – 175 Magic Damage
(6 Champions) – 350 Magic Damage
Crystal – buffed
- Crystal units’ maximum damage per hit for 2 Champions increased to 110/60 from 100/60
Poison – changed
- Mana cost increase for enemies decreased to 33% from 50%
That’s all we’ve got for Teamfight Tactics patch 10.3 for now. According to its sister game League of Legends’ 2020 patch schedule the TFT 10.4 patch should be due to drop on Thursday, February 20. If you’re keen to see what’s just hit the live game,get a look at the TFT patch 10.3 notes and be sure to keep checking back for the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.5 notes soon.