As March approaches, the Teamfight Tactics update cycle continues. TFT patch 10.4 is live and the next round of changes has arrived fresh for testing on the autobattler’s PBE servers. Let’s take a look at what TFT patch 10.5 brings!
From what’s appeared so far, changes don’t look extensive in the upcoming update – but a handful of Champs are seeing some hearty buffs. Assassin Diana gets a boost to how long her shield holds out, and her orb amount has been increased, too. Janna and Nocturne have had their heal effects tweaked, and Dr. Mundo and Rek’Sai can now deal more damage.
Similarly, it’s good news for Blademaster and Electric players, as Riot has added some buffs to the Champion types. However, Shadow characters’ increased damage for units of six Champs has taken a slight hit. A couple of Champs are also seeing some slight nerfs, though no-one’s favourite will be slapped with anything too dramatic from the changes introduced so far.
Read on to see the changes being tested on the TFT PBE this cycle – just bear in mind the changes are tentative and could differ from what goes live.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.5 CHAMPION BALANCE CHANGES
Amumu – changed
- Stun duration changed to 1.5/2/10 from 1.5/2/5
Diana – buffed
- Duration of shield increased to 4 seconds from 3 seconds
- Number of Orbs increased to 3/4/7 from 3/4/5
Dr. Mundo – buffed
- Damage increased to 50/100/200 from 50/100/150
Ezreal – changed
- Damage changed to 250/450/900 from 225/450/900
Janna – buffed
- Heal increased to 25/35/200% from 20/30/100%
Karma – changed
- Attack speed changed to 35/50/100% from 40/60/80%
Leona – changed
- Duration of damage reduction decreased to 4 seconds from 5 seconds
Lux – changed
- Damage changed to 200/550/900/9999 from 550/900/9999
Master Yi – nerfed
- Bonus damage decreased to 40/80/500 from 75/100/500
Nocturne – buffed
- Percentage healed increased to 50/60/70% from 40/45/50%
Rek’Sai – buffed
- Damage increased to 250/550/1000 from 250/550/850
Sion – nerfed
- Damage decreased to 200/350/700 from 200/400/800
Syndra – buffed
- Damage increased to 225/375/650 from 175/350/600
Zyra – changed
- Number of plants increased to 2/3/5 from 2/3/4
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.5 CHAMPION TRAIT EFFECT CHANGES
Berserker – buffed
- Attack damage (6 Champs) increased to 30 from 25
Blademaster – buffed
- Chance of triggering extra attacks increased to 40% from 35%
Electric – buffed
- Damage dealt (3 Champs) increased to 275 from 250
- Damage dealt (4 Champs) increased to 550 from 500
Glacial – buffed
- Damage dealt (6 Champs) increased to 475 from 350
Shadow – nerfed
- Increased damage (6 Champs) decreased to 150% from 165%
That’s all we’ve got for Teamfight Tactics patch 10.5 for now. According to the League of Legends 2020 patch schedule the TFT 10.5 patch should be due to drop on March 4. If you’re keen to see what’s just hit the live game, get a look at the TFT patch 10.4 notes and be sure to keep checking back for the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.5 notes soon.
If you’re a fan of TFT’s sister MOBA game League of Legends, get a look at the most recent changes to go live in the LoL patch 10.4 notes, as well as LoL patch 10.5 ahead of its arrival next week. Also check out our LoL tier list to find out which are the best League of Legends champions to play right now.