Teamfight Tactics‘ next batch of changes has landed on the autobattler’s PBE piping hot and ready for a round of testing. Following TFT patch 10.6, which brought Galaxies, a whole bunch of gameplay updates, and three new arenas, there’s a chunky list of balance changes to get a look at this cycle.
First up, there are some key adjustments to a handful of Teamfight Tactics traits in the coming update, with buffs to Blademaster, Chrono, Mystic, Sniper, and Sorcerer, and an origin change to Dark Star, meaning there’s a bit of a gameplay shake-up on the way.
As for Champion changes, it looks like plenty are in for a nerfing in the next patch: Riot’s got Aurelion Sol, Ekko, Ezreal, Gangplank, and Shaco’s ability damage effects in its sights, while Miss Fortune and Vi also see a couple of changes that will tone down their effectiveness in battle a little. However, good news if you’re a Karma, Poppy, Soraka, or Xin Zhao fan – Riot’s handing them some buffs this round.
Read on to check out the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.7 notes in full below.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.7 CHAMPION BALANCE CHANGES
Aurelion Sol – nerfed
– Ability damage decreased to 100/150/750 from 120/175/750
Caitlyn – changed
– Ability cast time decreased to 1.1 seconds from 1.5 seconds
Ekko – nerfed
– Ability damage decreased to 225/400/2000 from 250/450/2000
Ezreal – nerfed
– Ability damage decreased to 200/300/600 from 250/350/700
Gangplank – nerfed
– Ability damage decreased to 500/700/9001 from 650/850/9001
Karma – buffed
– Ability attack speed increased to 40/60/120% from 35/50/100%
Miss Fortune – nerfed
– Ability maximum health damage dealt decreased to 60/80/999% from 70/90/999%
Poppy – buffed
– Ability damage increased to 100/200/300 from 100/175/250
– Ability shield value increased to 200/400/600 from 200/350/500
Shaco – nerfed
– Ability damage decreased to 250/325/400% from 250/325/450%
Soraka – buffed
– Ability heal increased to 350/500/2000 from 300/450/2000
Vi – nerfed
– Ability duration of knockup effect decreased to 1.5/1.5/3 from 2/2.5/3
Xin Zhao – buffed
– Ability damage increased to 200/275/375 from 150/225/350
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 10.7 Trait BALANCE CHANGES
– Chance of triggering (6 Champs) increased to 60^ from 55%
– Bonus health (4 Champs) decreased to 700 from 750
– Attack speed effect (4 Champs) increased to 45% from 35%
– Attack speed effect (6 Champs) increassed to 75% from 65%
– New! Origin changed to “When a Dark Star Champion dies, all other allied Dark Star Champions gain Attack Damage and Spell Power.”
– 3 Champs – +25 Attack Damage and Spell Power
– 6 Champs – +40 Attack Damage and Spell Power
– Bonus per 2 Champs changed, so now reads: “Mana-Reaver attacks increase mana cost of their target’s next spellcast by 40%.”
– The bonus for 4 Champs has been removed
– MR (2 Champs) increased to 35 from 30
– MR (4 Champs) decreased to 105 from 120
– Damage amp dealt per hex increased to 15% from 12%
– Spell power (4 Champs) increased to 45% from 40%
That’s all we’ve got for Teamfight Tactics patch 10.7 for now. According to the League of Legends 2020 patch schedule the TFT 10.7 patch should be due to drop on Wednesday, April 1. If you’re keen to see what’s just hit the live game, get a look at the TFT patch 10.6 notes and be sure to keep checking back for the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.8 notes soon.
If you’re a fan of TFT’s sister MOBA game League of Legends, get a look at the most recent changes to go live in the LoL patch 10.6 notes, as well as LoL patch 10.7 ahead of its arrival next week. Also check out our LoL tier list to find out which are the best League of Legends champions to play right now.