Witcher 3 players, that stability patch you’ve been demanding is here. Just two days after launch, CD Projekt Red have released patch 1.03 to help keep The Witcher 3 completely stable and free it from some of its launch bugs.
If you had problem with Nvidia Hairworks, post-process settings, or the UI, these and many more issues are addressed in this patch.
Want more Witcher 3? Here are the best Witcher 3 mods.
The full patch notes are:
- Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
- Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
- Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occurred when scrolling the map
- Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
- Generally improves world map focus
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Improves menu handling
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Minor SFX improvements
- Rostan Muggs is back
- Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
If you’ve downloaded The Witcher 3 using a client like Steam or GOG Galaxy, then the auto patch feature should already be doing the heavy lifting for you.