Square Enix are offering Tomb Raider 2013 for a $1 donation to charity.
Getting such a good game so cheap means you’ll have more spare money ready for the onslaught of upcoming PC games.
GameChanger is a charity founded in 2007 that aims to “positively impact the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses through videogames, compassion and innovation”, by hosting events, providing games to hospitals, and loads more lovely stuff that makes you feel better about the world. GameChanger have already donated over $200,000 to cancer research.
You can help chip in by giving them a minimum of $1, and you’ll get Tomb Raider thrown in for your trouble. Your money will go towards helping children who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Here’s a breakdown of the different tiers and rewards:
– Receive a digital PC copy of Tomb Raider 2013 ($19.99 value)
$20+ Donations – two chances to win prizes
– Entered into draw to win a Collector’s Edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider, a Crystal Dynamics swag bag and more awesome items related to the Lara Croft series (over $89.99 value – US donors only)
– Entered into drawing to win GameChanger’s Tomb Raider Grand Prize Giveaway – includes one Xbox One console, five Xbox One games, accessories, swag and more (over $600 value – US donors only)
– Receive incentives offered at previous donation levels
– First 25 to donate $50 receive a Tomb Raider poster (US donors only)
– Receive a GameChanger Gratitude Package – personalized ‘thank you’ letter, GameChanger swag and more (US donors only)
– Receive incentives offered at previous donation levels (ie entered into $20 prize drawings)
The $1 Tomb Raider offer is live now and ends on April 5, or until the codes have all gone. Head over to the GameChanger site to donate.
- Read More
- Tomb Raider System Requirements