Looking for Tower of Fantasy codes? If you’re a fan of popular anime games such as Genshin Impact, you may have already heard of Tower of Fantasy. It ticks all of the same open-world game boxes, with the key difference being that it’s set in the future rather than in a fantasy setting. Much like the game that heavily inspired it, Tower of Fantasy has plenty of codes you can use to unlock free stuff.
In addition to the currently available Tower of Fantasy codes, there is a Tower of Fantasy battle pass that you can complete via weekly tasks which unlock merit points. The rewards here are similar to items you can get for redeeming codes, but you can also get freebies by claiming level packs, which are free so long as you spend time progressing through the game. However, if you want to get new items by just entering codes, read on.
Active Tower of Fantasy codes
Periodically, more Tower of Fantasy codes will appear somewhere on the internet, but you need to be quick as they’re not active for very long. So to make this easier for you, we’ve put all of them in one place.
Here are the active Tower of Fantasy codes:
- PIPIPIPEANUTS – x1 Black Nucleus
- ITSUMOARIGATOU – x1 Gold Nucleus
- MIAGANBARUDESHI – x1 Red Nucleus
- THEGRANDSEA – x1 Black Nucleus, x10 Elemental Ore Shard Box
- 24GRANDSEA – x1 Black Nucleus, x10 Elemental Ore Shard Box
- 0330konpekishinkai – x3 Matrix Data Pack III, x1 SR Relic Shard Box
- UA455ELX – x1 Gold Nucleus, x2 Vera Special Gift
- UNCHAINED – x1 Gold Nucleus, x2 Very Special Gift
- SONGKRAN2023 – x1 Gold Nucleus, x1 SR Relic Shard Box
Just in case you see these codes elsewhere as active, these are all of the codes that did give free items in the past, but now no longer work.
How to redeem Tower of Fantasy codes
Of course, what’s the point in having these Tower of Fantasy codes if you can’t do anything with them? Unfortunately, there is no obvious ‘redeem code’ option in the pause menu or an external website where you can submit them quickly, so it may take a while to find what you’re looking for without help. Luckily, we’ve already located it, so just follow these steps to redeem Tower of Fantasy codes:
- If you haven’t done so, download and install Tower of Fantasy onto your PC.
- Open Tower of Fantasy. You need to pick a server and complete the tutorial first before you can enter codes. The shop unlocks after you beat the Steelspine and unlock the Simulacrum mechanic.
- Press and hold left-ALT to move your cursor.
- Click on the gift box in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down until you see ‘rewards’ and click on it. It should be between ‘special operation’ and ‘newcomer event’.
- Click the ‘exchange’ button.
- Type in or paste the Tower of Fantasy code into the ‘redeem via code’ box.
- Click confirm, and the game will send your items to the in-game mailbox.
- Head into the game now and open the pause menu by pressing the ESC key.
- Click on the ‘friends’ button.
- Click on the mailbox tab in the top-right of the screen.
- Click ‘claim all’ to automatically claim every item in your inbox at once.
Those are all the Tower of Fantasy codes available right now. Try the database of game codes on our sister site CodesDb for all sorts of other games. However, for ToF, do check back soon as more free goodies will be available in the future, and for a limited time. If you’re just starting, check out our Tower of Fantasy beginners guide for some helpful tips, as well as our Tower of Fantasy leveling guide – it’s not as easy as you’d think. Finally, there are plenty of Tower of Fantasy characters to choose from, so take a peek at our tier list if you’re looking to narrow down your options.