Blizzard are ready to unleash hellfire on World of Warcraft players next week, as patch 6.2 floods over Draenor. Inside is a brand new zone: the Tanaan Jungle, the Hellfire Citadel raid, Shipyards expansions for Garrisons, Timewalking dungeon events and more.
But don’t take my word for it – in normal Blizzard fashion, there’s a fiery trailer to kick off the whole thing.
I guess it’s worth warning that this contains spoilers for the game’s story, but you should’ve caught up by now.
Below you’ll find the Hellfire raid schedule for the various difficulties. You’ll need a minimum item level of 650 to enter the Raid Finder version of it too, so make sure you’re geared up!
June 23 (with the release of Patch 6.2)
- Hellfire Citadel Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
Mythic difficulty becomes available.
- Raid Finder Wing 1 (Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 2 (Hellfire High Council, Kilrogg, Gorefiend) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 3 (Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar the Eternal, Tyrant Velhari) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 4 (Fel Lord Zakuun, Xhul’horac, Mannoroth) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 5 (Archimonde) unlocks.
For all those wondering when Blizzard will reimplement flying back into Draenor, that will come in a smaller patch following the 6.2 update.