Players of WoW Legion have been anticipating it for months, but Blizzard have finally revealed the open date for Tomb of Sargeras. The Raid will be available from June 20, with both Normal and Heroic difficulties there to tackle.
If you’re done with WoW, check out our list of the best new MMOs.
Yep, it’s almost time to kill Kil’Jaeden. No doubt guilds will all begin racing to do so as soon as it’s live. A week after the initial launch, Mythic will open, so you’ll have seven days to get practising before taking on the most brutal difficulty.
The Raid will award Tier 20 gear, along with item levels far beyond that of previous content.
Here is the Tomb of Sargeras Raid unlock schedule
- June 20: Normal and Heroic Difficulties
- June 27: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1– Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan)
- July 11: Raid Finder Wing 2 – Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host)
- July 25: Raid Finder Wing 3 – Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras)
- August 8: Raid Finder Wing 4 – Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden)