16. What Is This? A Penis and Balls?
17. Brown Shoes, What Are Those, Timberland?
Some nice shoes on this character here. Probably going to be shoes in this game. I'll bet my own shoes that there will be shoes in this game.
18. Enter The Game Grid
The digital version of the box art appears to made up of a grid of individual coloured pixels which, when viewed from a distance, forms the overall impression of the image. Each pixel is the size of the game grid from Tron.
19. I Ordered a Yoghurt Parfait and the Whole Parfait Was Fruit
Some of the features of the box art include the ability to display at four common scales: per pixel, to fit the screen, to fill the screen and at the size it would print, given the current DPI settings (72dpi for web, typically).
20. If You Liked It Then You Shoulda Putta Ring On It Or At Least Told Me You Were Saving Up, We Could've Discussed it Like Adults
Google Earth must have updated recently and presumed to place a shortcut on my desktop, the big arrogant, free map of the entire planet bastard.
21. Speaker of the House of Come Ons
I borrowed these Tiny speakers from my old flatmate and they were always "good enough" so I never saw any reason to upgrade. When he moved out he either forgot I had them or just didn't want them, so I suppose they're mine now.
22. No The Joke Is Not Wearing Thin Thank You Very Much
This stain appears on my window every time it rains, and with weather like we've been having you can hardly blame me for not washing it off every time it happens.
23. View To a Cat
This is the view below my window. Sometimes there's a cat. I'll sometimes make noises at the cat, so that the cat looks up at me. Sometimes the cat meows.