We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join the team, and regularly have editorial openings.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events, including Christmas & summer parties
- Lots of other things
The current PCGN vacancies are listed below, along with information on other job openings throughout the company.
- Role: Hardware Writer – PCGamesN
- Location: Bath, or remotely within the UK
- Application closing date: July 2nd, 2021
- Type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
You’ll support our Hardware Editor in developing PCGamesN into the top destination for hardware and tech enthusiasts, from hardcore PC builders to those who simply want advice on the best gaming keyboards. With a flair for writing and a passion for all things silicon, you’ll know where to look for the latest hardware news and care deeply about helping your fellow enthusiasts get the best value for their hard-earned money.
If you’re a freelancer looking to pitch for work, please contact deputy editor Jordan Forward (jordan [at] pcgamesn.com) outlining your idea and why you think it would be a good fit for the site.
At Network N we consistently have roles open for staff in editorial, marketing, sales, development, and many other disciplines. For a list of company-wide vacancies, see the Network N careers page.