Riders of Icarus is an upcoming action-adventure MMORPG that focuses on the taming and riding of a myriad of wild and legendary beasts – think dragons, bears, even chickens. Yes, that legendary.. After choosing a class, and taming a mount of your choice, players are then free to participate in an assortment of cooperative and competitive play atop their steed.
Mounted combat is the main draw of Riders of Icarus, in particular the aerial combat system, with some of the game’s colossal bosses only approachable from the skies. Riders of Icarus contains hundreds of creatures to collect, tame and train, with the full Korean version giving you the option to create tiny and adorable pet versions of any beasties that you no longer used but wanted to keep, so here’s hoping that it appears in the Western version.
We’ve got 5000 closed beta keys for Rider of Icarus to give away, and to get access all you have to do is enter via our widget below and you’ll receive a key! The beta will be live from 4pm BST today, and will run until June 7th, so you’ll be able to start downloading and playing straight away.
A complete list of regions that the close beta is available in can be accessed here
Important instructions on how to redeem your key, so listen up folks:
- Download and install the Nexon Launcher
- Create a Nexon America account (a Nexon America account is required for the closed beta regardless of what territory you will be playing from, when the full game launches you’ll be able to use your Nexon Europe account!)
- In the upper right hand corner of the launcher, click the down arrow next to your profile name
- Click ‘Activate product’ and enter your key, then click ‘Next’
- Select Rider of Icarus from your games list
- Click ‘Play now’ to start pre-downloading the game
Also, if you like all the giveaways we do and want to stay in the loop about any future ones we do, feel free to pop over to the PCGamesN Facebook page and give us a Like, and we’ll keep you in the know.