There’s a new Humble Bundle up and it’s focused on RPGs and the Borderlands games. While that means anyone who has somehow avoided the loot’em’up can get a hold of it now – including the most recent pre-sequel – there’s also some other goodies in there as a bonus.
Here’s the breakdown of what you can get:
- A single dollar will get you:
- The first Borderlands, plus all of its DLC. It’s okay, but pales in comparison to the sequel.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut. A trilogy of action RPG games about killing vampires.
- Wurm Unlimited. A sandbox MMO that has been running for longer than most and is packed with, frankly, incredibly weird stuff.
- Paying more than the average, currently around $5, adds:
- Borderlands 2, plus all of its DLC. Particularly the DLC includes some of the most imaginative and interesting game design ever, and the base game is a laugh as well.
- Endless Legend. The first time Amplitude managed to get their grand ideas for 4X games to really pay off, resulting in a complex and highly original turn-based strategy.
- Guild of Dungeoneering. A strange take on the RPG as you build the dungeon, rather than the character. Certainly unique.
- Up yourself to $10 and you also get the Borderlands Pre-Sequel. It doesn’t come with its DLC, and is the least well received Borderlands game, but if you’re a completionist or like going to the moon it’s probably a good shout.
The middle tier is definitely worth it from personal experience, and if you just want the Pre-Sequel it’s less than a third of its current steam price. It’ll run for the next two weeks, so plenty of time to decide. Click here if you’d like to buy.
- Read More
- Borderlands 3