Call of Duty: Ghosts is out now; here’s our Call of Duty: Ghosts review.
It’s got to be something to do with the new consoles, hasn’t it? First Watch Dogs’ provisional specs, then Assassin’s Creed IV’s system requirements, now Call of Duty: Ghosts demands a 64 bit Windows 7 or 8 on its rider before it’ll even entertain the thought of starting its show.
The minimum specs come courtesy of Nvidia, who really ought to know. For better results, they recommend then GeForce GTX 780 – but then they would, wouldn’t they, cheeky so-and-sos.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
You’ll have noted the whopping 50 GB of hard drive space you’ll need clear to install the thing. Assassin’s Creed IV is only 30, and contains all seven seas. What’s Ghosts got under its bonnet to justify all that room?
Check if your PC can run it and meets the latest Call of Duty Ghosts system requirements, recommended specs and minimum requirements.