Valve have detailed the latest patch for Dota 2 – 6.87c, to be specific – with details of just what’s included having landed on the game’s website in traditional fashion.
Check out our list of the best Dota 2 heroes in our handy little guide.
Included are a whole bunch of tweaks to weapons and armour designed to rebalance play, with Reddit users already blowing the dust of their calculators to work out just how the adjustments will play out in action.
The full patch notes can be found on the Dota 2 website, but to save you a click, we’ve dropped them in below, too:
- Infernal Blade base damage reduced from 40 to 25/30/35/40
- Armlet armor bonus when activated reduced from 5 to 4
- Essence Aura now uses Pseudo-Random Distribution
- Wind Lace cost increased from 225 to 235
- Wind Lace is no longer available in the Side Shop
- Silver Edge now has a 300 gold recipe
- Arc Warden base damage improved by 4
- Vengeful Spirit Intelligence reduced from 15 + 1.75 to 13 + 1.5
- Super Creep gold increase over time reduced from 2 to 1.5 per upgrade cycle
- Beastmaster’s Boar Poison no longer pierces Spell Immunity
- Greevil’s Greed no longer benefits illusions
- Storm Spirit Intelligence increased from 23 + 2.6 to 24 + 3.0
- Slardar base movement speed reduced from 300 to 295
- Metamorphosis no longer increases Base Attack Time
- Conjure Image damage taken reduced from 425% to 400%
- Stifling Dagger base damage increased from 60 to 75
- AoE Bounty Gold based on level reduced from 8/7/6/4/4 to 6/5/4/3/3 per level
- Grave Chill cast range increased from 600 to 650
- Jinada slow reduced from 18/22/26/30% to 15/20/25/30%
The roll out of patch 6.87c comes little under two weeks since Valve lifted the lid on the 6.87 update as a whole, which included changes to Ranked All Pick, added a minimap Scan ability and introduced new items. The Ranked All Pick shift added a 15-second “voting phase”, where player votes for a different hero, with half of the picks selected at random and banned.