Recently, Dota 2 lead developer Icefrog announced that the game would be moving from a handful of major patches a few times a year, to a new system. For the next six months, Valve will be trialling a bi-weekly system, meaning you’ll get two Dota 2 patches every month.
With all that out of the way, here’s what you can find in the latest Dota 2 patch:
Here are the best Dota 2 heroes for beginners.
Dota 2 patch 7.09 item changes
Courier – buffed
- Cost reduced to 50 gold from 200 gold.
Tango – changed
- Charge count decreased to 3 from 4.
- Cost decreased to 90 gold from 125 gold.
Dota 2 patch 7.09 map changes
- Tier 1 mid lane towers are now slightly closer to the river.
- Removed a tree in the radiant jungle.
Dota 2 patch 7.09 misc changes
- Starting gold decreased to 600 from 625.
- Initial bounty rune now gives 40 gold to all allied heroes instead of 100 to the hero that picks it up.
- Range creep attack aquisition range decreased to 600 units from 800 units.
- Killing a neutral camp stack now gives a bonus 15% gold bounty to the hero that stacked it. No bonus is given if the stack is cleared by an enemy of the hero that stacked it.