Dota 2 just got a little bit less unforgiving: the latest patch has added guides and hero builds to the in-game overlay and hint system. Also deployed: a few balance changes and some quality of life adjustments for the community. The full patch-notes are below.
The in-game guides and builds system looks set to become a serious rival to sites like Mobafire, allowing players of every skill level to contribute their chosen builds.
The full patch notes are:
– Added In-game Guides and Hero Builds!
– Players can now be a member of multiple teams.
– Fixed backswing behavior on some of Invoker’s skills.
– Fixed Last Word being dispelled by Purge/Cyclone/etc.
– Fixed Last Word interrupting channeling spells if the initial duration ends during the channel.
– Enabled Medusa in Captain’s Mode tournament version.
– Fixed Healing Ward not preserving its hotkey when leveled up.
– Added right click menu to the combat log with “Copy to clipboard” option.
– Added option to render the Co-Broadcaster’s camera. Use dota_minimap_draw_cocaster_camera 0 to disable.
– Added new right click option to backpack items to equip the entire set the item belongs to.
– Adjusted hero roles of Windrunner (fewer last hits) and Meepo (more last hits).
– Made Death Prophet bot more likely to use Crypt Swarm in teamfights.
– Made Necrolyte bot a bit more hesitant about using Death Pulse when laning.
– Fixed bots dropping thousands of TP scrolls at the side shops.
– Practice with Bots difficulty and team settings are now saved.