Another week means more Fortnite Battle Pass challenges. Challenges are live now, rewarding you with bonus Battle Stars and XP if you complete them.
Improve your chances with our Fortnite tips and tricks.
There are, as always, seven Fortnite Week 5 challenges (four normal, earning you five battle stars, and three hard, which will net you ten stars). Here’s what they are, and how to beat them.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents – 5 stars
- Simple – grab yourself an SMG and get spraying. you don’t even have to kill anyone.
- Search chests in Anarchy Acres – 5 stars
- You’ll need to open seven chests in Anarchy Acres, on the Northern coast, to complete this challenge. Aim for the farmhouse and outbuildings for the best results.
- Place a Cozy Campfire – 5 stars
- This challenge is a little tricky, as you have to actually find a campfire before you can complete it, but once you’ve got hold of one, just lay it down and you’ll earn yourself five stars.
- Summit different mountain peaks – 5 stars
- You need to visit ten mountain peaks (over as many games as you like) to complete this challenge. Your best bet is on the Western side of the map, around Pleasant Park and Tilted Towers, but there are also a few around Tomato Town and Wailing Woods. Remember to bring plenty of mats.
- Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus – 10 Stars
- This week’s treasure map takes you to a hill North East of the bridge South of Shifty Shafts and Salty Springs. Head to grid reference E7 on the map, and then start battering down trees until you find your Battle Star.
- Explosive weapon Eliminations – 10 stars
- Kill three enemies with any explosive weapons. Those include the grenade (and grenade launcher), rocket launcher, guided missile, or remote explosive (but don’t use the remote explosive.
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row.
- You’ll have to kill three enemies to complete this challenge. There’s usually plenty of people there early in the match, so grab a weapon quickly and get shooting.
If you haven’t completed challenges from week five yet, remember they’re all still available, so you can still earn your bonus stars and XP. Check back next week for the Fortnite week seven challenges.