Who's coming to the HotS PTR next week? Auriel - because you're worth it. That's right, Diablo's Archangel of Hope will be a shining light on Blizzard's MOBA.
Until then, get stuck into our list of the best strategy games on PC.
With her job being all about hope, obviously Auriel is a support character. Nothing else would really make sense, would it? She'll be floating around the battlefield, buffing and healing her allies from the rear.
Her move list can be found below, via Destructoid:
Trait [D] Bestow Hope
- Bestow an allied Hero with Hope. While they remain near you, damage they deal causes you to gain energy. You can only have Bestow Hope on 1 ally at a time. 40% of damage dealt to Heroes and 8% dealt to non-Heroes is stored as energy.
[Q] Sacred Sweep
- Sweep the area with sacred power, dealing 80 damage to enemies and an additional 160 damage to enemies caught in the center.
[W] Ray of Heaven
- Consume your stored energy and heal allied Heroes in the area for the amount of energy consumed.
[E] Detainment Strike
- Deal 100 damage to the first enemy Hero hit and knock them back. If they collide with terrain, they are also stunned for 1.25 seconds and take an additional 100 damage.
- Channel on the spirit of a dead ally for 3 seconds, bringing them back to life with 50% of their maximum health at the location where they died.
[R] Crystal Aegis
- Place an allied Hero into Stasis for 2 seconds. Upon expiration, Crystal Aegis deals 270 damage to all nearby enemies.
Auriel will be available in the PTR from next week.