New year, new job – Network N is hiring again! Our parent company is looking for an Editor-in-Chief and an SEO Manager to help us continue to grow.
Both roles are focused on continuing the great success of PCGamesN and Network N’s other websites, including Pocket Tactics, The Loadout, Strategy Gamer, and Wargamer. Both are based in our offices in Bath, UK – which means you get to work with our lovely team every day, but it also means the jobs are not available remotely. The closing date for applications for each role is January 18, 2020.
For the Editor-in-Chief role, Network N wants someone with at least five years’ experience in a senior editorial role. The successful candidate will oversee the editors and editorial teams behind our collection of sites, as well as spearhead planned new site launches. You can take a look at the full job advert here.
For the SEO Manager position, meanwhile, Network N is looking for someone with prior experience in search engine optimisation to develop SEO strategy for our array of sites. The successful candidate will have excellent technical knowledge of SEO and will be able to demonstrate their expertise in both content and code. Take a look at the full job ad here.
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and executing content strategies for Network N’s owned websites, including PCGamesN and The Loadout
- Growing audiences and improving editorial quality across all brands
- Managing the editors and editorial teams for each website
- Delivery of branded content campaigns
- Budget management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in senior editorial roles
- A demonstrable track-record for improving and growing online brands
- Experience managing editorial teams and budgets
- Knowledge of online publishing best practices and SEO
- A passion for videogames
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategy for Network N’s portfolio of owned websites
- Working with our development team to improve the technical SEO of our publishing platform
- Working with our editorial teams to develop and refine our content strategies and on-page SEO
- Monitoring progress and results, and providing reports, feedback, and recommendations based on these
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and trends
- Identifying opportunities and helping to accelerate audience growth
- Using and improving our SEO tools and software
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as an SEO Manager or SEO Executive
- In-depth knowledge of both technical and on-page SEO
- Experience of SEO and reporting tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, SEMRush/SE Ranking (or equivalent), etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and utilise data
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in digital publishing and the desire to learn about emerging trends and new developments
- Knowledge of and interest in videogames