Fancy a new job? Today’s your lucky day. Network N, the parent company of PCGamesN, is looking for an Editor-in-Chief to run its collection of sites. The company wants someone with at least five years’ experience in a senior editorial role. The successful candidate will oversee the editors and editorial teams behind our collection of sites, as well as spearhead planned new site launches.
The role is focused on continuing the great success of PCGamesN and Network N’s other websites, including Pocket Tactics, The Loadout, Strategy Gamer, and Wargamer. It’s based in our offices in Bath, UK – which means you get to work with our lovely team every day, but it also means the job is not available remotely.
Network N is a global media brand specialising in the videogames industry. Among other benefits, you can expect a competitive salary, a profit-share scheme, a range of employee discounts, a cycle scheme, tech scheme, and plenty more. The closing date for applications is January 18, 2020; you can take a look at the full job advert here.
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and executing content strategies for Network N’s owned websites, including PCGamesN and The Loadout
- Growing audiences and improving editorial quality across all brands
- Managing the editors and editorial teams for each website
- Delivery of branded content campaigns
- Budget management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in senior editorial roles
- A demonstrable track-record for improving and growing online brands
- Experience managing editorial teams and budgets
- Knowledge of online publishing best practices and SEO
- A passion for videogames
We look forward to hearing from you!