In the market for a new job? You might be interested in this new one at Network N, the parent company of PCGamesN. The firm is looking for an SEO Manager to help grow our network of sites. You’ll have prior experience in an SEO-focused role and knowledge of search engine optimisation from a code and content perspective.
The role is focused on continuing the great success of PCGamesN and Network N’s other websites, including Pocket Tactics, The Loadout, Strategy Gamer, and Wargamer. It’s based in our offices in Bath, UK – which means you get to work with our lovely team every day, but it also means the job is not available remotely.
Network N is a global media brand specialising in the videogames industry. Among other benefits, you can expect a competitive salary, a profit-share scheme, a range of employee discounts, a cycle scheme, tech scheme, and plenty more. The closing date for applications is January 18, 2020; you can take a look at the full job advert here.
- Location: Bath, UK
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategy for Network N’s portfolio of owned websites
- Working with our development team to improve the technical SEO of our publishing platform
- Working with our editorial teams to develop and refine our content strategies and on-page SEO
- Monitoring progress and results, and providing reports, feedback, and recommendations based on these
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and trends
- Identifying opportunities and helping to accelerate audience growth
- Using and improving our SEO tools and software
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as an SEO Manager or SEO Executive
- In-depth knowledge of both technical and on-page SEO
- Experience of SEO and reporting tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, SEMRush/SE Ranking (or equivalent), etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and utilise data
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in digital publishing and the desire to learn about emerging trends and new developments
- Knowledge of and interest in videogames
We look forward to hearing from you!