It's probably a good idea to hold off on downloading today's Nvidia drivers, as they're messing with memory clock speeds for many, ruining in-game performance.
Looking for a GPU upgrade? Our list of the best graphics cards will see you right.
The memory clock issue is seemingly affecting predominantly GTX 1080/1070/1060 GPUs, so be sure to stay away for now if your rig's rocking one of those.
There are also some problems specific to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Battlefield 1, which aren't playing nice with SLI setups.
If you've noticed performance issues tonight and you've already downloaded the drivers, revert back and see if the problems persist.
Nvidia have acknowledged the following issues in a feedback thread:
- Battlefield 1 displays flicker after 11/15 patch w/ SLI enabled
- Battlefield 1 menu text becomes jittery after 11/15 patch w/ SLI
- Some GTX 1080/1070/1060 GPUs video memory stuck at 810Mhz
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare SLI flicker w/ render resolution above 100
- Incorrect [email protected] work units after update to R375 drivers
There are reports all over the Nvidia forums by people who are having problems.