Wolftenstein’s B.J. Blazkowicz is the next Quake Champions character. He comes with a unique dual-wield ability that will almost certainly bring rage to any purists left. He was announced alongside a host of new weapons and features, plus the $1 million world championships starting at this year’s QuakeCon.
Want more? Here’s all the Quake Champions characters so far.
Along with the angry anti-Nazi one, the E3 2017 update also brings these things to the Quake Champions Closed Beta:
- Three new maps
- Lockbox added – a new Ithagnal themed arena for Sacrifice, Team Deathmatch, and Deathmatch
- Blood Run added – a new Volkerh themed Duel arena
- Corrupted Keep added – a new Goroth themed Duel arena
- A Tribolt weapon
- “The Tri-Bolt fires three bolts armed with timed explosives. Each bolt fires in quick succession, allowing the user to concentrate or spread the fire as needed.”
- The beta is now available 24/7 – no more downtime.
Full patch notes are available over on the official site.