Looking to clear the way through the Tomb of Miktrull and get past the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order puzzle? Then this walkthrough will help you solve the puzzle on the planet Zeffo in Chapter Three.
If you’re not quite there yet, though, then check back later if you’re stuck to avoid spoilers. While we haven’t included any story spoilers in this guide, the mystery of the tomb and your Force powers should wait until Chapter Two once you come across the first Fallen Order sphere puzzle, Tomb of Eilram and your first Force ability. You’ll fight plenty of enemies in the Tomb of Miktrull before you encounter the puzzle and you’ll also need to unlock your second Force ability, Force Pull, which will trigger in the Tomb of Miktrull, before you can go on to complete the puzzle and leave the tomb.
Throughout this Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull puzzle walkthrough, we’ll go over everything you need to know to progress smoothly and easily. We’ve even included some personal notes, because we’re lovely.
Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull puzzle walkthrough
Here’s our step by step-by-step guide to solving the Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull puzzle.
- Step 1: You’ll find a cable in which you’ll need to use Force Pull on, this will pull up the center structure.
- Step 2: Attach the cable to the holster
- Step 3: Use the switch to turn the magnetic force on, you’ll know it’s on if the objects are being pushed to the opposite side of the room
- Step 4: If you go up a level, pull a torch from the wall and throw it at the blue magnetic waves. Note: avoid the water
- Step 5: Pull the torch back from this area and then push and throw it at the roots that have now grown around the cable, which will drop the center structure.
That’s how you solve the Tomb of Miktrull puzzle in Jedi: Fallen Order. Check out our guide for the location of other stim packs and expansions in Jedi: Fallen Order. Or, if you want to know when you’ll encounter the Tomb of Miktrull in Chapter Three, you can check out how many chapters are in Jedi: Fallen Order.