Awww yiss: "New chat tabs should no longer appear when continuing a conversation with a player who has logged in and out of multiple games."
Not every Starcraft 2 patch can be thrilling, but if your friends list was looking a little scrappy last week, this week's 2.1.2 update will see to it that your buddies will arrange themselves appropriately from now on. It's a bug fix special!
Blizzard is currently playing with Zerg balancing as of the 2.1.1 patch, with Hydralisks becoming a bigger threat to airborne enemies. This most recent update and all its friend list fiddling suggests that they've yet to draw their conclusions. Get these patch notes down you.
- Your Friends List should now sort correctly based on friend type.
- Players set to ‘Busy’ will no longer see Chat Channel messages.
- The New Messages counter will now correctly update for messages sent from the same player across multiple games.
- New chat tabs should no longer appear when continuing a conversation with a player who has logged in and out of multiple games.
- Fixed an issue where players could appear as offline in StarCraft II when logging in and out of multiple games.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally prevented a player’s presence from updating when logging into StarCraft II from the Battle.net Desktop App.