Spike TV’s video game awards are taking place this evening and Valve are getting in on the action by holding a sale for the major nominees. Along with a hefty 75% on Bioshock Infinite, taking the shooter down to just £6.24, there are a number of ace indie games enjoying generous discounts, too.
These are the games that are on sale:
- Bioshock Infinite - £6.24
- Tomb Raider - £5.99
- Call of Duty: Ghosts - £33.19
- Metro: Last Light - £8.49
- NBA: 2K14 - £14.99
- Gone Home - £7.49
- Kentucky Route Zero - £9.49
- Papers, Please - £3.49
- The Stanley Parable - £5.99
- DiveKick - £3.49
- Injustice - £19.99
- F1 2013 - £14.99
- Grid 2 - £7.49
- Brothers - £5.99
- Rayman Legends - £12.49
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall - £3.99
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - £4.07
- Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep - £5.35
You can pick them up on Steam.
Papers, Please, Kentucky Route Zero, Rayman Legends, and The Stanley Parable are all worth picking up at this low price. They’re certainly some of the best slices of gaming to have been released this year.
As well as the sale games you can see all of this year’s nominees and watch the Stream when it goes live at 11pm UK time.