Bethesda have released the PC requirements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR on Steam, and they’re not as demanding as you might think.
When Fallout 4 VR released last year, fans were frustrated by the high spec requirements. Luckily, it seems Skyrim VR’s minimum requirements are much more achievable for the average player.
Here’s what you’ll need to run the game:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 or better
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB or better
- Storage: 15GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD RX Vega 56 8GB
- Storage: 15 GB available space
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR releases to Steam on April 3, for $59.99 (£39.99). Pre-orders are currently available.