Epic Games has handed out another $50,000 from their $5 million fund to help people working with their Unreal design tools to create games.
For more game tinkering, check out the best Skyrim mods for PC.
This wave is primarily composed of people helping others make cool stuff in Unreal Engine 4, though one or two also make games on the side.
The six beneficiaries of the latest Unreal developer grants are:
- Mathew Wadstein, a developer who makes Unreal Engine 4 tutorials for his YouTube channel.
- Muhammad A. Moniem, creates free programming tutorials for UE4 on his website.
- Jan Kaluza, an independent developer making Floppy & the Sleepy Planet, a platformer in UE4.
- Cedric Neukirchen, created a free Sound Visualization Plugin for UE4 and also creates tutorials.
- VirtusEdu Learning Hub, a YouTube channel with videos on how to build games, several of which cover UE4.
- Fabrice Bourrelly, a 3D artist making YouTube tutorials for architectural projects in UE4.