Whilst there's a large patch in the works for World of Warcraft, Blizzard have been applying many smaller updates to the game since releasing the 5.0.5 update. You may not have spotted them coming into play because these fixes don't require a download and are applied server side.
Blizzard have released information about these changes and they effect every class, as well as select quests, locations, and items.
I won't paste the full change list here because it goes on a bit but here are a selection of the most important and game changing, in my opinion:
- Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm should work as intended to give the player a chance to catch additional fish.
- Players should be able to complete "Burning Down the House" as expected.
- "Gardener Fran and the Watering Can" now includes a bit more guidance for new horticulturists.
- Loving a Shore Crab in Azshara ... as you do ... now properly counts towards the Achievement "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before".
- Players are no longer able to earn the Feat of Strength "I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am".
- The organizers of Azeroth's fishing tournaments have temporarily shut down their weekly affairs. Fishing tournaments will return soon.
- Tanks in Theramore's Fall are no longer skinnable for leatherworkers.
All important changes.