This latest update gets witches onto the property ladder and also makes a few minor tweaks to the game. Be careful with this one, though, as word is it might contain a significant bug. Click through for a more detailed analysis of the major changes.
Are you ready?
- Slimes now spawn in swamps when the sun goes down.
- You can now quickly move items into your inventory slots by pressing the 1 to 9 keys while the mouse is over them.
- Fires spread in a much more conservative manner, putting an end to crazy blazes.
- There are new Flatworld terrain generation options.
- Bug fixes for paintings and teleporting pets.
- There's an ever so slightly shinier Beacon texture.
If you're interested in trying a new Minecraft snapshot for yourself, remember that we have a guide here, but be warned that some players are reporting a problem with this one where they're breaking two blocks at once. Don't make a mess, now.
Picture credit goes to DetachableMonkey on reddit, who found this lovely waterside residence.