Battlefield 4’s getting a patch tomorrow just in time for the China Rising DLC. Expect the update to be implemented at 1AM PST, possibly causing a wee bit of downtime. But don’t worry, it’s all in the name of fixing bugs like single bullets having their damage applied multiple times and dreaded connectivity issues. Get all your dry patch details below.
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience
- Read More
- Battlefield 4 system requirements