Blizzard has announced this year’s ritual celebration of its games, BlizzCon 2015. Once again it will be held at the Anaheim Convention Centre in November, across the 6th and 7th, and tickets will cost $200, or a single human soul.
“There’s no better way to connect with the ever-expanding Blizzard community than by bringing everyone together at BlizzCon,” said Mike Morhaime, Blizzard’s head honcho. “With more games in development than ever before, we’ll have plenty of exciting updates to share and lots of great eSports competition to look forward to – we can’t wait to see everyone there.”
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s convention:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global Finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft II World Championship Series and Hearthstone World Championship
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard’s game universes
If you can’t make it, can’t spare $200, or don’t have an untainted human soul, you can always buy a virtual ticket and watch the whole thing online. Details on pricing will be announced later.
Regular tickets will go on sale in two batches, the first at 3am BST on April 16th and the second at 6pm BST on the 18th.