We’re getting a two-fer on Call of Duty games, with Infinite Warfare coming bundled with Modern Warfare remastered if you’re willing to pay twice the price. They’re not identical in what they need to run however, with Modern Warfare in its 2016 form requiring significantly less from your card-memory-processor under-desk combo than its spaceborne brother. It is rather ahead of what you might have been using the first time around, however.
Just a couple of months of 2016 left - here’s what coming up in PC games.
They’re up on Activision’s support site now, though this is only the minimum set rather than the recommended as well.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard drive: 55GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Not exactly unreasonable, though keep in mind you’re not going to be getting 1080p60 with those exact specs. For a reminder of how it looks, here’s the latest trailer: