Looking for details on the latest CS:GO update? Whether it’s new weapons and maps, or minor tweaks to the game’s core arsenal, staying on top of the meta is key to dominating this competitive FPS.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive isn’t updated like other esports. While the likes of League of Legends and Rainbow Six Siege spend weeks testing every small change, CS:GO’s biggest updates typically come out of the blue. While Dota 2 reinvents itself every few months, CS:GO’s updates are so subtle you might not even notice them logging in from day to day. To help facilitate you in noticing this, we are going to track the latest CSGO updates that hit live servers in this post.
Each time Valve make significant patches to the game, we will let you know what is worth worrying about, what isn’t, and also provide as full a changelog as we are able to. But before we crack on with the latest CS:GO update, we should mention that we’ll only be adding new patches as and when they are finally deployed to live servers. Anyway, on with the changelog.
CS:GO update RELEASE NOTES for 12/5/2022
A quick update to the game fixing two minor issues regarding the in-game stickers.
- The Team Spirit sticker and logo has been updated to more closely reflect their workshop submission
- The ‘Glitter’ sticker effect has been updated to appear more sparkly in the player’s viewmodel
CS:GO UPDATE RELEASE NOTES FOR 3/5/2022
This update adds the Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass to the game, giving players a chance to try the latest Pick’Em Challenge.
ANTWERP 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- The ‘Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass’ and ‘Antwep Viewer Pass + three Souvenier Tokens’ are available to purchase in-game
- Player Autograph stickers and team stickers are available to purchase
- Reduced the size of the buy zone in T spawn
- The geyser at Construction pushes players upwards with less force
- Numerous bug fixes, including issues with the crates, geysers, and elevators
Those are all the changes made in the latest patch. Check back here for the details when the next one drops, or have a look at our CS:GO console commands to make some local tweaks or take a look at our list of multiplayer games for something new to play.