Dota 2 patch 7.06 has been announced and deployed to live servers. It’s a big one too, with the largest number of changes to core aspects of the game we’ve seen since the 7.00 update. Scroll down for some highlights.
Do check our dedicated list of Dota 2 updates for all the smaller patches that hit the game regularly.
Here’s what stands out from the pack:
- Denies now grant the denying team XP, while giving more XP to the enemy than they used to.
- Neutrals spawn every minute, with adjustments to their XP and gold bounty. Shrines have also been significantly nerfed in number, effect and how early they can be used.
- Hand of Midas is more expensive and gives less gold, but gives more XP.
- Illusions received a large nerf, doing less damage, giving more gold to killers.
- Roshan is harder to kill, drops Cheese sooner. Runes now spawn at both spots after 40 minutes.
- All respawn talents have been replaced. Major additional changes to:
- Monkey King
- Naga Siren
The full list over on the official site. Keep an eye on Kevin ‘Purge’ Godec’s Twitter feed for his usual extremely in-depth (and high quality) analysis video.