Finally, a new game where you can play in an orange and black armour suit with a Lamda symbol while wielding a crowbar. Sadly (obviously) this is not Half-Life 3, but Final Fantasy XV.
For some reason, the wise folk at Valve and Square Enix have decided that Final Fantasy’s vibrant open-world would benefit from having a player-character who looks similar to, but not exactly like, Half-Life’s Morgan Freeman. The Final Fantasy XV Half Life Pack, which was announced this afternoon, contains an HEV Suit, Scientists Glasses, and, most crucially of all, a Crowbar that you can use as an in-game weapon.
A FREE PLAYABLE DEMO for #FFXV Windows Edition is coming next week (26th Feb)!— Final Fantasy XV (@FFXVEN) February 22, 2018
If you pre-purchase/purchase FFXV Windows Edition on @steam_games before 1st May you can also claim the Half-Life Pack via Steam Workshop!
The pack will be available for players who buy Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition on steam before May 1 2018, and will be available for both the single player campaign and the Comrades multiplayer expansion.
Final Fantasy XV releases on PC on March 6, and includes the following all-new features for the Windows Edition:
- An expanded Insomnia City Ruins area, including new side-quests and enemies (such as Cerberus and Omega)
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, upon which you will be able to fish
- A new accessory that can activate the new action 'Armiger Unleashed', enabling powerful attacks
- A first-person camera mode
- More than a dozen pieces of DLC including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets
- All current season pass content, including the Comrades multiplayer expansion and Episodes Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis
- An Archive through which players can review the 'Cosmogony' stories scattered throughout the world
- New quests to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D