Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns might be the next big thing coming to ArenaNet and NCSoft’s MMO, but that doesn’t mean the base game isn’t still getting patched.
Yesterday’s update might not be as exciting as an expansion, but it does make Black Lion Chests and keys more abundant throughout the world, which is nice. Direct your eyes below for the full patch notes
- Added Vertical Position Near slider to camera options. The existing Vertical Position slider has been renamed Vertical Position Far.
- Added greater precision to camera position sliders.
- Adjusted some default camera positions when using the Adjust Camera to Character Height camera option.
- Achievements for the previous beta weekend have been disabled from the Achievements tab.
- Black Lion Chest Keys from the early personal story rewards have been limited to one per week accountwide.
- Increased the drop rate of Black Lion Chests and Black Lion Chest Keys throughout the world.
- Laurel vendors now sell 1 hour of the new Item Booster, replacing the Laureate Magic Find Booster.
- Laurel vendors now sell 1 hour of the new Experience Booster, replacing the Laureate Experience Booster.
- Fixed a bug in which the Grenadier trait made grenade throws less accurate.
World vs. World
- Altered arrow cart line-of-sight checks to be more restrictive.
New Items and Promotions
- For the next six days, the complete Living World Season 2 pack is 40% off in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store. Complete your playthrough of all eight episodes leading up to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Fixed a client crash in PvP.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the Fractals of the Mists category in the looking for group tool.
- Fixed a client crash in PvP