The latest Hearthstone patch just went live, adding in a bunch of new features to the online card battler. Post-patch, you’ll be able to complete quests with your friends and do a bunch of other exciting new stuff.
Check out our list of the best Hearthstone decks for more Blizzard card game goodness.
Elsewhere, you’ll be able to imitate your irritating enemies, as the import and export deck feature is finally live. Alongside all this are a raft of quality of life improvements. Here come the notes:
Hearthstone patch 8.2
- Deck Importing – It’s now possible to copy and import Hearthstone decklists! It’s fast and easy to share your decklist with friends, or try the latest decklist from your favorite streamer, pro, or fansite.
- Copy a deck by selecting the hero portrait at the top in your collection and pressing the copy button.
- Hearthstone knows when a valid decklist is copied, and you’ll be asked if you want to use it when you create a new deck.
- Quest with friends – Most quests can now be completed during Friendly Challenges with players on your Friends list.
- We’ve added the following card back: The Magic of Dalaran – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play in June.
- When viewing “Pick a Replacement” from a deck recipe or imported decklist, the ghosted card on the left now takes you directly to Crafting mode.
- It is now possible to refine searches in the Collection Manager with the ‘Type:’ and ‘Rarity:’ search tags.
- Error messages received when searching the Collection Manager are now more helpful.
- Golden cards and non-golden cards will now share the same slot in a decklist.
- Ranked wins for each hero will now tally beyond 500.
- Alternate Heroes, such as Maiev, will now have golden borders once 500 wins have been achieved for a Class.
- You can now drag a golden card out of your Arena deck to “de-goldenize” it.
- Deathwing and Bloodmage Thalnos have finally learned how to make an entrance.
- Some game boards will become exclusive to Wild, and recently released boards will become more common in Wild matches.
- Alarm-o-Bots drawn by Far Sight no longer maintain their cost reduction when returned to your hand.
- Sherazin, Corpse Flower no longer counts transform minions, such as Shellshifter, twice when dormant.
- Pyros now interacts correctly with effects like Spirit Echo and Getaway Kodo.
- Fixed an issue where Sergeant Sally would only deal 1 damage to enemies when interacting with Crystal Core and Spiritsinger Umbra is in play.
- Resolved several visual issues that could occur during play.
- Resolved an issue where players could become stuck spectating.
- Hearthstone now displays your total number of ranked wins on each hero. If you had over 500 you’ll now see your exact total.
New Tavern Brawl cards
- Tag Team
- Spot the Lethal (lethal puzzle)
- Fire Festival
- Happy Midsummer Festival!
- The Light shines this day! Happy Midsummer.
- Light the pyres!
- Happy Midsummer Fire Festival!
- LIGHT THE FIRES!
- A grand Midsummer to you.
- Happy Midsummer Festival.
- Yes yes! Haha!
- Hip hip, hooray!
- Happy Midsummer! Beware of forest fires.
- A festival for the elements!
- Happy Midsummer.
- Haha yes, YES!
- IT’S THE FESTIVAL OF ME!
- Burn the fires.
- Happy Midsummer Fire Festival!
- Looking forward to the fireworks!