League of Legends’ next big content patch is 7.11, introducing massive changes to Kindred, as well as a host of balance and bug fixes. Rek’sai has her own set of major switch ups, including a new ult, and Maokai plus Zac are still feeling the effects of their reworks. Have a look below for all the information we’ve got..
Want in? You’ll need the best League of Legends champions.
LoL Patch 7.11 Release Date And Downtime
Patch 7.11 will release on June 1 at 3am PT for NA, 5am UK for EUW and 3am CEST for EUNE. This is a day later than normal because of Memorial Day in the states. We’ll update when Riot do, but keep an eye on the server maintenance page for the latest updates.
LoL Patch 7.11 Balance Changes
That out of the way, let’s start with the really important bit, shall we? What you need to remember is that stuff on the PBE like this is neither guaranteed to happen, nor to be in the next patch even if it does. This is what the folks over at Riot are thinking about doing. We’ve got the numbers on what’s changing, and a general guideline on which way each champion, item, mastery, summoner spell, or rune is moving.
Patch 7.11 Champion Changes
Ahri – changed
- Fox-Fire (W)
- AP ratio per wisp decreased to 30% from 40%
- Max ratio on one taget decreased to 48% from 64%
- Charm (E)
- AP ratio increased to 60% from 50%
- Spirit Rush (R)
- AP ratio lowered to 25% from 30%
- Base attack speed decreased to 0.543 from 0.568
- Level 1 bonus attack speed increased to 15%, meaning no change at L1.
- Headshot (P)
- Runaan’s Hurricane’s bonus attacks no longer build extra stacks.
Dr. Mundo –buffed
- Base damage growth increased to 3.5 from 3
- Burning Agony (W)
- Magic damage per half second increased to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50 from 17.5/25/32.5/40/47.5
Kindred – reworked!
- Attack growth increased to 2.26 from 1.7
- Mark of the Kindred (Passive)
- Removed bonus damage based on Lamb current HP.
- Every 4 marks increases the range of Kindred’s basic attack and Mounting Dread. The first 4 marks increase their ranges by 75, while every 4 marks after increase their ranges by 25.
- It addition, buffs each of Kindred’s abilities (these are also detailed below):
- Dance of Arrows bonus attack speed increased by 5% per stack.
- Wolf’s Frenzy bonus current health damage increased by 0.5% per stack.
- Mounting Dread bonus missing health damage increased by 0.5% per stack.
- Dance of Arrows (Q)
- No longer gains base damage per stack of passive.
- Now grants Kindred 10/15/20/25/30% attack speed for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 seconds on cast, increased by 5% per stack of Mark of the Kindred
- AD ratio changed to [65% bonus AD] from [20% total AD]
- Base Vault speed increased to 500 from 400
- Wolf’s Frenzy (W)
- Can now direct Wolf to a position within 500 units of Lamb before creating the hunting territory. Wolf can go over walls while travelling in this way. This range does not scale with Mark Of the Kindred stacks.
- Wolf now deals magic damage instead of physical damage
- Wolf now deals an additional 1.5% of the target’s current health per attack as base damage, increased by 0.5% per stack of Mark of the Kindred
- AD Ratio changed to [20% bonus AD] from [40% total AD]
- Mounting Dread (E)
- Base damage decreased to 40/60/80/100/120 from 40/75/110/145/180
- Missile Speed of Wolf’s attack increased to 2000 from 1600
- AD ratio changed to [80% bonus AD] from[20% total AD]
- % health damage changed to [8% missing health damage, increased by 0.5% per stack of Mark of the Kindred]from [5% max health damage]
- Added: Wolf’s attack critically strikes targets below 15% health for 50% more damage. Critical Strike chance increases the % health threshold for this critical strike to occur by 0.5% per 1% crit chance (max 65%).
Lucian – nerfed
- Piercing Light (Q)
- Mana cost increased from 50/55/60/65/70 to 50/60/70/80/90
- Ground Slam (E)
- Armor ratio increased from 30% to 40%
- Call of the Void (Q)
- Cast time decreased to 0.25 seconds from 0.5
- Post-cast delay of 0.4 seconds added
- AP Ratio increased to 80% from 70%
- Void Swarm (W)
- Reworked to:
- Mana cost: 40/45/50/55/60
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Cast range: 150
- Passive: Every cast spell gives a stack of W (max: 2)
- Active: Summons a Voidling, plus an extra Voidling per W stack. Voidlings’ basic attacks deal magic damage, increased by 12/14/16/18/20 (+40% bonus AD) (+20% AP).
- Health changed to 65+8 per level (201 at 18) from 3
- Attack Damage changed to 5 + 3.5 per level (64.5 at level 18) from 30/35/40/45/50 (+40% bonus AD) based on W rank
- Bonus Damage increased to12/14/16/18/20 (+20% ability power, +40% bonus attack damage) from10/15/20/25/30 (+20% ability power)
- Bot components now magic damage
- Attack Speed increased to .665 + 2% per level (0.891 at 18) from .665
- Armor changed to 16 + 2 per level (50 at 18) from 30
- Magic Resist decreased to 8 + 1 per level (25 at 18) from 50
- Movement speed decreased to 400 from 451
- Movement speed is no longer effected by targets or Malzahar’s proximity.
- Gold value decreased to 2 from 5
- Duration decreased to 8/8/9/9/10 (based on W rank) from 12
- No longer generate additional Voidlings
- New: Tower and Champion basic attacks will kill Voidlings regardless of health, but otherwise incoming combat damage goes through standard Armor or Magic Resist calculations
- Malefic Visions (E)
- AP Ratio increased to 80% from 70%
- Nether Grasp (R)
- Null Zone Damage decreased to 10/15/20% (+2.5% per 100 AP)
- Beam Damage added at 125/250/375 (+115% AP)
- Sap Magic (Passive)
- Cooldown thresholds decreased to [30/25/20 at lvl 1/6/11] from [30/25/20 at lvl 1/9/15]
- Healing changed to [5-65 + (6-13% max hp)] from [10-130 + (4.5-10.5% max hp)]
- New: 5/15/25/35/45/55/65 + [6/7.5/9/10/11/12/13% max HP] at 1/6/9/11/13/15/17.
- Old: 10/30/50/70/90/110/130 + [4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5/9.5/10.5% max HP] at 1/6/9/11/13/15/17.
- Sapling Toss (E)
- Damage decreased to 1% target’s maximum health per 100 AP from 2%
- Also changed to 67% damage on detonation, two 67% ticks from 100% on detonation, 50% for two ticks (same total damage)
- Movement speed changed to based on boot tier from 425 + 2.5
- Boots of Speed: 425
- Most upgraded boots: 445
- Boots of Swiftness & Boots of Mobility: 460
- Brush duration changed to [30 seconds + 2.5% of Maokai’s bonus HP] from[30/40/50/60/70 seconds]
- Health growth decreased to 85 from 90
- Fury of the Xer’Sai (Passive):
- Fury generation changed to [25 fury generated for all attacks and unburrowed abilities] from[5 per attack, 10 per UB ability, and 2.5 per extra enemy hit]
- Health regen time decreased to 3 secondsfrom 5 seconds
- Health regen value decreased to (10 + 10 per level) from (25 per level)
- Queen’s Wrath (Q)
- Damage changed to [15/20/25/30/35 (+40% bonus AD)]from [15/25/35/44/55 (+20% bonus AD)]
- Prey Seeker (Burrowed Q)
- Now has a 40% bonus AD ratio on top of 70% AP ratio.
- Damage changed to physical from magical.
- Un-burrow (Burrowed W)
- Knock up targeting changed to single closestfrom AoE.
- Now knocks back other units 250 range away from Rek’Sai
- Knock up duration increased to 1 second from [0.5-1 sec based on proximity]
- Knock up immunity incresed to 10seconds from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 at all ranks.
- Furious Bite (E)
- Damage changed to [50/60/70/80/90 + 85% bonus AD] from [80/90/100/110/120% total AD]
- Fury scaling removed, except at max fury which still deals double damage as True.
- Tunnel (Burrowed E)
- Cooldown decreased to 26/23/20/17/14 seconds from 26/24/22/20/18
- Cooldown after use decreased to 10/8/6/4/2 seconds from 10/9/8/7/6
- Void Rush (R)
- Reworked to:
- Range: 1500
- Cooldown: 100/80/60
- Passive: Dealing damage to enemy Champions Marks them for the next 5 seconds.
- Active: Rek’Sai lets out a harrowing scream before burrowing underground seeking out a marked target. Moments later she leaps from underground, dealing 100/250/400 (+160% Bonus AD) physical damage plus 20/25/30% of their missing health.
Here’s how the new Ult looks:
- All patch 7.9 and 7.10 changes reverted.
- Per Riot: “Over the past two patches, we made a bunch of changes to Renekton’s underlying code to address a bunch of longstanding bugs and make him easier to work on in the future. Unfortunately, that work created a number of other issues which, in some respects, have left him worse off than he started. We’re rolling both sets of changes back.”
- Soul Furnace (W)
- Cooldown decreased to 11 seconds from 13
- Shield % of max health increased to 8/9/10/11/12%from 6/7/8/9/10%
- Force of Will (W):
- Area of effect decreased to 225 units from 275
Yasuo – nerfed
- Steel Tempest (Q)
- Duration for stacks of steel tempest decreased to 6 secondsfrom 10
- This change was hotfixed to live on May 22
- Stretching Strikes (Q)
- Damage decreased to30/40/50/60/70 from40/60/80/100/120
Patch 7.11 Item Changes
Abyssal Mask– changed
- Renamed from Abyssal Scepter
- Combine cost increased to 800 gold from 500
- Total cost increased to 3,000 gold
- MR increased to 60 from 45
Blade of the Ruined King–nerfed
- Unique active damage decreased to 15 from 20
- Lifesteal decreased to 12% from 15%
Ninja Tabi –changed
- Unique passive block effect decreased to 10% from 12%
Nomad’s Medallion –buffed
- Cost decreased to 850 from 875
- Combine cost decreased to 350 from 375
- Also affects all items in line
LoL Patch 7.11 New Skins
Second most important: cosmetics. Lovely, gorgeous cosmetics. Bit more of a visual medium this, so we’ve grabbed the best videos of each skin, as well as a lovely pic or two. Some are relatively simple changes, while others are total reworks of every part of the champion outside the gameplay numbers – new VO, new animations, new particles and the rest. It’s generally defined by how much they cost, so we’ve detailed that as well.
975 RP.Details from Riot.
Here’s their splash:
LoL Patch 7.11 Login Screen
Each patch has its own login screen with unique music. They’re always fairly excellent, though 7.11’s hasn’t appeared yet – expect it in the next week or so. It will likely be based around Chemtech Tryndamere.
Doom Bots of Doom
Looks like the Doom Bots are on their way back to Summoner’s Rift as a rotating game mode. Here’s the preview for the testing period.
League of Legends missions
Missions have now entered full testing. See below for the leaks up until this point, and here’s Riot’s official thread about it.
Continuing from the assets found during thePatch 7.9 PBE, further expansions on the system that will be used for tracking rewards for various out-of-game related events have been added in 7.11. So far there’s some new concept art as shown on[email protected], and Riot have released a huge devblog about the feature.
10 bans in Ranked
10 bans is coming to ranked, hopefully adding a little bit of extra diversity to the metagame. It’s due to release alongside patch 7.11 and is now up for testing. Here’s Riot’s thread about itand a bunch more info on how it will work. Other updates to the client include the ability to buy skins during champion select.
Patch 7.11 notes
The usual thoughts from Meddler have accompanied this patch, including explanation as to where those Zyra changes went. Expect more as we get closer to launch day.
That’s League of Legends patch 7.11. We’ll update as and when we get more info, or we’ll see you for patch 7.12 in the very near future. Let us know below if there’s any vital info we missed!