League of Legends’ next big content patch is 7.13, introducing SKT’s third set of World Championship skins, as well as a host of balance and bug fixes. Gnar, Trundle and Kindred are all getting buffs, while Abyssal Mask gets a rework. All the details below.
The in-development patch is now League of Legends 7.14.
Update June 27, 2017: Patch notes! See you tomorrow for patch 7.14.
LoL Patch 7.13 Release Date And Downtime
Patch 7.13 will release tomorrow, June 28, at 3am PT for NA, 5am UK for EUW and 3am CEST for EUNE. Keep an eye on theserver maintenance pagefor the latest updates.
LoL Patch 7.13 Balance Changes
That out of the way, let’s start with the really important bit, shall we? What you need to remember is that stuff on the PBE like this is neither guaranteed to happen, nor to be in the next patch even if it does. This is what the folks over at Riot are thinking about doing. We’ve got the numbers on what’s changing, and a general guideline on which way each champion, item, mastery, summoner spell or rune is moving.
Patch 7.13 Champion Changes
- Base armor decreased to 24 from 27
- Winds of War (Q)
- Combined tornado damage decreased to 30/40/50/60/70 from 45/60/75/90/105
- Tornado AP ratio increased to 60% from 45%
- Hero’s Entrance (R)
- Channel time increased to 1.25 seconds from 1, but total travel time to target unchanged.
- Boomerang Throw (Mini Q)
- Damage increased to 5/45/85/125/165 from 5/35/65/95/125
- Crunch (Mega E)
- Range increased to 600 from 475
- Electrical Surge (W)
- Passive now increments upon launching an attack, rather than on hit
- Passive damage now:
- 15/20/25/30/35 base + 60% bonus AD + 30% AP
- Lightning Rush (E)
- AP ratio increased to 80% from 60%
- Taste Their Fear (Q)
- Base damage decreased to 60/85/110/135/160 from 70/95/120/145/170
- Bonus AD ratio decreased to 110% from 120%
- Bonus damage to isolated targets increased to 65% from 50%
- Void Assault (R)
- Active’s stealth duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.25
- Evolved Adaptive Camouflage stealth duration increased from 2.5 secondsto 3 and linger time increased to 1.5 from 1.25
Kindred – buffed
- Mark of Kindred (P)
- Bonus attack range now gifted every three successful hunts, decreased from four (after initial four).
- Wolf’s Frenzy (W)
- Bonus current health damage per mark increased to 1% from 0.5%
- Mounting Dread (E)
- Base damage increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 40/60/80/100/120
- Base health increased to 565 from 540
- Nature’s Grasp (R)
- Cooldown decreased to 120/100/80 seconds from 120/110/100
- Range increased to 3000 from 2500
- Hammer Shock (Q)
- Enemy max health bonus damage increased to 8% from 7%
- Void Rush (R)
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 185% from 160%
- A number of QOL changes that maker her abilities function more smoothly, particularly Q.
- Two-Shiv Poison (E)
- Base Damage increased to 50/75/100/125/150 from 5/35/65/95/125
- AD Ratio changed to [60/75/90/105/120% bonus AD] from [75% total AD]
- Damage type changed to physical from magic
- Added: Now deal up to 50% additional damage based on target’s missing health
- Removed: No longer deals 3 – 8% missing health damage based on character level
- Chomp (Q)
- Now works on turrets
- Post-Chomp attacks are more consistent and scale with attack speed.
- Frozen Domain (W)
- Bonus healing and regeneration from all sources increased to 25% from 20%
- Double Daggers (Q)
- Attack lockout now scales down with attack speed.
- For the second time, Singed had a minor rework added to the PBE and then taken down shortly afterwards. Fantastically named developer ManWolfAxeBoss commented on Reddit that he still wasn’t a fan of this iteration (which was mildly different from last patch) and they’d continue to work on them. Expect something next patch. To be clearno changes to Singed in this patch.
Patch 7.13 Audio Updates
- Alistar and Cho’gath had audio passes for all their attack and ability audio for any skins that don’t have custom audio. Probably safe to expect more of this.
Patch 7.13 Item Changes
- Build path:
- Now: Catalyst + Negatron Cloak + 1080g
- Total cost increased by 100g
- Magic Resist decreased to 55 from 65
- Health increased to 350 from 300
- Removed: No longer gives 100% Base Health Regen
- 300 Mana
- Unique Passive: Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as Mana. Spending Mana restores 20% of the cost as Health, up to 25 per spell cast.
- Health increased to 350 from 300
Ancient Coin line–buffed
- Coin mana restore increased to 15% from 8%
- Coin gold increased:
- Ancient Coin to 25 from 20
- Eye of Oasis / Nomad’s Medallion / Talisman of Ascension to 40 from 30
Bami’s Cinder –changed
- Total cost decreased to 900g from 1100
- Combine cost decreased to 500g from 700
- Total health decreased to 200 from 280
- Immolate bonus damage to minions and monsters increased to 100% from 50%
Enchantment: Runic Echos–nerfed
- Mana restore decreased to 15% from 18%
Enchantment: Cinderhulk –changed
- Total cost decreased to 2425g from 2625
- Health decreased to 325 from 400
- Bonus health increased to 20% from 15%
- Base mana regen while in jungle increased to 225% from 180%
- This effects Skirmisher’s Sabre, Stalker’s Blade and Tracker’s Knife
Sunfire Cape –changed
- Build Path changed:
- Now: Chain Vest + Bami’s Cinder + Ruby Crystal + 800g
- Was: Chain Vest + Bami’s Cinder + 1000g
Patch 7.13 Jungle Changes
- Gold reward increased to 100g from 25g
LoL Patch 7.13 New Skins
Second most important: cosmetics. Lovely, gorgeous cosmetics. Bit more of a visual medium this, so we’ve grabbed the best videos of each skin, as well as a lovely pic or two. Some are relatively simple changes, while others are total reworks of every part of the champion outside the gameplay numbers – new VO, new animations, new particles and the rest. It’s generally defined by how much they cost, so we’ve detailed that as well.
SKT Ekko, Jhin, Nami, Olaf, Syndra and Zac
This patch has SKT1’s World Championship winning skins as a big ol’ pack. Each costs 1350 RP and is based on a different member of the team, with six in all.Details from Riot. See their videos below.
Here’s the combined splash art, including the fantastic ward:
Here’s how that ward looks in-game, based on SKT1 coach kkOma:
It’ll be 640 RP.
They’re going to receive an update in the near future to add more effects to match their RP cost.
LoL Patch 7.13 Login Screen
Each patch has its own login screen with unique music. They’re always fairly excellent, and 7.13’s is no exception. It’s based around the new Honor system, which will go live globally in 7.13.
LoL Patch 7.13 Honor System
The Honor system is going live globally during 7.13, after some extended testing in the OCE region. You can read more about it on Riot’s dedicated page.
LoL Patch 7.13 Context
Meddler popped upon the forumsto give his usual breakdown of everything going on with the PBE. He explains the Trundle and Shaco changes, as well as other tidbits. His second post talks about the Kindred and Gnar changes. On June 20, he also explained Rift Herald changes, as well as what’s coming up next.
Word on the Singed changeswas mentioned on June 23 – they’re trying to make building damage a better option, but may not end up shipping any changes at all. Cho and Lethality items are also on the block for 7.14, which should be hitting PBE in the next couple of days.
That’s League of Legends patch 7.13. We’ll update as and when we get more info, or we’ll see you for patch 7.14 in the very near future. Let us know below if there’s any vital info we missed!