League of Legends patch 9.19 is live for testing on the PBE. The balance changes so far look pretty light but there are some changes to Garen and Sylas that you’ll want to check out. The Might of Demacia’s changes are back for more testing and there’s also a host of new skins for you to see.
With this year’s Worlds tournament in sight, it’s pretty likely that Riot won’t be looking to make any huge changes to gameplay right now, which in turn means that Garen’s changes are almost certain not to ship. Expect more small tweaks much like in League of Legends patch 9.18.
In terms of skins, Hextech Amumu arrives as a new crafting exclusive skin, with three new entries to the Immortal Journey skins – Majestic Empress Morgana, Splendid Staff Nami, and Valiant Sword Riven, who will come with her own Prestige Edition skin. Finally, Ryze is this year’s Championship skin so you’ll need to pick him up quickly if you want to add him to your collection.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
We don’t have an exact release date for League of Legends patch 9.19 at the moment, but patches tend to arrive on a two week schedule. With that in mind, expect the new update to land on Wednesday September 25.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 BALANCE CHANGES
Blitzcrank – Buffed
- Static Field (R):
- Maximum stacks increased to 3 from 2.
- Rocket Grab (Q):
- Range increased to 1150 from 1050.
Cassiopeia – Buffed
- Twin Fang (E):
- Empowered damage increased to 20/40/60/80/100 from 10/30/50/70/90.
Garen – Changed
- Attack speed per level increased to 3% from 2.9%.
- Perseverance (P):
- No longer doubles below (25/50%) health.
- Cooldown changed to 6 seconds from 9/4 seconds at all ranks.
- Non-epic monsters never break Perseverance.
- Heal amount increased to 2.5-10.25% from 2-8%.
- Courage (W):
- Resists per stack decreased to 0.25 from 0.33.
- Resists cap decreased to 30 from 50.
- Minion kills to max stacks increased to 160 from 150.
- Judgment (E):
- Tick rate changed to 8+1 per 20% attack speed from 5+1 per 3 levels.
- Base damage changed to 9/15/21/27/33 from 14/18/22/26/30.
- AD ratio decreased to .26/.295/.33/.365/.40 from .36/.37/.38/.39/.40.
- Hits required to shred armor increased to 6 from 4.
- Hitting only one enemy no longer deals 33% bonus damage.
- Now deals 25% bonus damage to nearest enemy.
- Demacian Justice (R):
- The Villainy Passive has been removed.
- Now always deals True Damage instead of dealing Magic Damage.
- Damage decreased to 150/300/450 (+20/25/30% of missing HP) from 175/350/525 (+28.6/33.3/40% of missing HP).
Gragas – Nerfed
- Drunken Rage (W):
- Cooldown increased to 6 from 5.
- Damage decreased to 7% of target maximum HP from 8% of target maximum HP.
Graves – Changed
- Base HP increased to 555 from 551.12.
- Mana increased to 325 from 322.2.
- MP5 increased to 8 from 7.9.
- Base AD increased to 68 from 66.
Heimerdinger – Buffed
- H-28 G Evolution Turret (Q):
- Cannon attack AP ratio increased to 35% from 30%.
- CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade (E):
- Stun increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.25 seconds.
Karma – Nerfed
- Inner Flame (Q):
- AP ratio decreased to 40% from 60%.
Mordekaiser – Buffed
- Indestructible (W):
- Dealt damage stored increased to 35% from 30%.
Orianna – Buffed
- Command: Shockwave (R):
- Damage increased to 200/275/350 (+80% AP) from 150/225/300 (+70% AP).
Ornn – Changed
- Living Forge (P):
- Level for masterwork items decreased to 12 from 13.
Riven – Changed
- Broken Wings (Q):
- Cooldown increased to 13 from 12.
- Valor (E):
- Cooldown decreased to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10.
Sion – Changed
- Soul Furnace (W):
- Shield strength increased to 50/75/100/125/150 from 30/55/80/105/130.
Sylas – Changed
- Base Armor reduced to 25 from 32.
- Armor per level decreased to 2 from 3.
Tahm Kench – Changed
- Thick Skin (E):
- Health regeneration changed to 30-100% based on level from 75%.
Twisted Fate – Buffed
- Stacked Deck (E):
- Attacked speed increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 10/15/20/25/30%.
- Damage increased to 65/90/115/145/165 from 55/80/105/130/155.
Vayne – Buffed
- Final Hour (R):
- Bonus AD increased to 25/40/55 from 20/30/40.
Veigar – Buffed
- Event Horizon (E):
- Cooldown decreased to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 from 18/17/16/15/14.
Xin Zhao – Changed
- Three Talon Strike (Q):
- Damage increased to 20/28/36/44/52 from 20/25/30/35/40.
- Determination (P):
- Base health restoration increased to 10-78 based on level from 8-59 based on level.
Yuumi – Changed
- Prowling Projectile (Q):
- Slow changed to 20% at all ranks from 20/32/44/56/68%.
- Slow decay decreased to 1 second from 1.5 seconds.
Zac – Changed
- Cell Division (P):
- Maximum health restore changed to 4/5/6/7% based on R rank from 4%.
- Cooldown now pingable.
Splendid Staff Nami – 1350 RP
Here’s her splash:
Valiant Sword Riven – 1350 RP
Here’s her splash:
Valiant Sword Riven will also get a Prestige Edition.
Here’s her splash:
Championship Ryze – 1350 RP
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 LOGIN SCREEN
Each League of Legends patch comes with its own unique login screen. They’re usually fairly excellent, and patch 9.19’s is likely to be no exception. It’s based on the Star Guardian skins.
That’s all we’ve got for you from League of Legends patch 9.19. To keep up with the current version of the game, check out the League of Legends patch 9.18 notes, and make sure to check back for League of Legends patch 9.20 in the very near future.