How do you perform Mordhau console commands and cheats? And what does each of them do? All fair questions, as most PC games can be altered with commands, but you never know just what you can do. Minecraft console commands, for example, allow you to do anything from killing players outright to changing the time of the day.
It’s very much the same in Mordhau, too, and you can input plenty of commands. One command freezes the bots on the map and another kicks players out your game, so if you’re tired of having your posterior handed to you on the medieval battlefield then these are for you. There’s no lute-specific commands to our knowledge, though, which is sad – as we’d love to shred like this guy.
Anway, throughout this guide we’ll cover how to use the Mordhau console command inputs and fill you in on all the commands that we currently know. If we stumble across anymore, we’ll update this guide to fill you in. Before we kick off, note that you must be logged in as an admin in order to make use of the following commands. Right, now that’s all sorted, here’s a list of Mordhau console commands and cheats.
Mordhau console commands and cheats
the Mordhau console can be opened by pressing any of the tilde or apostrophe keys on your keyboard. After that, type in any of the following commands and you’ll be good to go.
- adminlogin <password> – this one is required to perform any other admin command
- adminlist – handy for listing all the current admins in the server
- adminadd <STEAMID64> – use this to add a new admin to that adminlist
- removeadmin <STEAMID64> – made a mistake? This one removes the specified admin from the admin list
- changelevel <map name> – can be used to change the map
- restartlevel – restart play on the current map you’re on
- addbots <integer> – adds more desired bots to your play session
- removebots <integer> – handy if you’ve added too much
- kick <user name / steamid64> – you guessed it, kicks whoever you nominate
- ban <user name / steamid64) – not content to kick someone? This one bans them entirely
- unban <user name / steamid64) – we’ve all made mistakes, use this to unban someone
- banlist – lists banned players – this one is useful for keeping track of everyone you’ve banned
- exit – you guessed it, exits Mordhau game program
- disconnect – use this to disconnect from the server
- demorec name – a command for starting a recording demo
- demostop – use this to stop the demo recording
- demoplay – plays the demo back
- Stat FPS – displays the FPS counter
- slomo <value> – slows play down – for example, slomo .5 will get you 50% speed, and slomo 2 will get you 200% speed
- slomo x – chuck a number after this one and it will change the speed of the game (slomo 2 for double speed, and slomo .5 for half speed)
- playersonly – freezes all the bots, but lets you keep walking around – can only be used in single player
- changesize x – another single player only command, this one changes the size of your character
- m.showcrosshair 0 – disables crosshair and needs to be typed again after game relaunch
- m.inverseattackdirection 1 – inverts your required attack direction (default is moving toward windup direction for an attack, and command make it so you can just move mouse in direction of your attack)
And there you have it, Mordhau console commands and cheats. There’s plenty to crack on with here, even if some of them can only be used in solo play. If we stumble across anymore, we’ll be sure to add them to this list.