PUBG is evolving much faster than most Early Access games, with significant new patches dropping weekly. The next change to the game will be the first pass on loot balance, which will tweak the probability of a bunch of items spawning in-game.
If you really love the loot, check out our list of the best RPGs.
First things first, though – we’re getting a new gun. That bad boy above is the Groza, a powerful assault rifle that chews through 7.62 ammo, holding 39 rounds at a time. It’ll chew through other players, too, but you’ll only be able to get it in supply drops.
Elsewhere, the VSS silenced sniper rifle will now be a map spawn only, and won’t spawn in crates anymore.
Here are the notes:
- New weapon, the Groza, was added. This weapon may only be acquired in Care Packages.
- VSS will no longer be found in Care Packages. It will remain to be spawned in the map.
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire AR Silencers and SR Silencers in Care Packages.
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire 4x Scopes in Care Packages.
- New weapon, a 9mm pistol with full auto mode, the P18C, was added.
- Spawn rate of SCAR-L was decreased to better fit the weapon’s tier.
- Spawn rate of UMP was slightly decreased.
- Spawn rate of UZI was slightly increased.
- Level 1 Helmet was being spawned at a much higher rate than the Level 1 Vest, and the spawn rate was adjusted so that both items will be spawned at a similar rate.