It’s that time of the week: the latest patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is going to the test servers today, and to the live servers tomorrow if all is well. Here’s what it changes.
Get ready to dominate the Battlegrounds with our PUBG guide.
It’s week 15 of PUBG’s phenomenal run in Early Access, and the headline news today is the addition of a new server for Southeast Asia and some UI improvements. Some bugs concerning cars and motorbikes in tight spots are also addressed – you’ll no longer be able to leave a vehicle if it’s blocked all the way around. We can almost taste the YouTube trolling/fail videos.
Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
Improved UI performance
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate’s weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
- Vehicle tyre effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground