My Rogue Legacy dynasty is filled with short lives and nasty deaths. To say that I’m a wee bit crap is akin to saying blue whales are a bit on the heavy side – I’m an embarassingly terrible hero. The latest patch, coming soon, is unlikely to change anything in this regard, adding new, challenging bosses (not for the faint of heart), more rooms and a slew of other updates, none of which will make my lives any longer.
And if you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, here’s our Rogue Legacy review.
Cellar Door Games has put together a brief overview of some of the new additions, with more details coming when the patch arrives.
New Boss Remixes
- 5 new bosses will be available to battle. These battles will be true tests of skills, and should be available to people at all parts of the game. These are not casual battles, and only the best will succeed.
- A new secret class can be unlocked by players. It’s pretty uber.
- 3 New traits will be added to the game to add some extra variety to character generation.
- The map pool has been increased by 10% to add a touch more variety to your game.
- For the completionisters.
Fixes and Updates
- General balance tweaks and modifications to the game logic to make everything a little smoother.
- Also the Haggle skill will now actually be useful.
I don’t expect to see much of the new content myself, but it’s nice to know it’s out there if I ever do a body swap with a more dexterous, patient individual.