Hi-Rez have answered your prayers, should your prayers have been very specifically requesting patch 2.20 for Smite. The Reborn Prince update goes live today, and introduces a lot of new elements including character remodels, new skins and achievements, and a variety of balance and bug fixes.
Start Smite today with the best Smite gods.
Going under the knife (or whatever the god equivalent of plastic surgery is – I assume they can just morph into new guises) is Ne Zha, who’s remodel comes with a standard form and two skins: Blue Lotus and Masteries.
Also picking up cosmetic enhancements are Brynhildr, Chevalier, Xing Tian, and Artemis, who all get new skins. The Siege Engine Xing Tian is particularly amusing. As well as skins, Siege Engine Xing Tian and Brynhildr Bachus also pick up new voice packs, too.
In god card updates, look out for changes to Anhur Masteries, Artemis Masteries, Ne Zha Standard, Ne Zha Blue Lotus, and Ne Zha Masteries.
Clash mode is now out of beta and considered a ‘normal’ mode. Practice and co-op queues have been added, and some plants have had a bug fix that caused them to show untextured.
Four gods have picked up new achievements to unlock:
- Marks for Everyone! – Hit 3 or more enemy gods with Masterful Shot.
- 3 for 3 – Get a triple kill while in your Ultimate, Centaurus.
- Dragon’s Wrath – Kill an enemy at full health with only using Spirit of the Nine Winds.
- Whirlwind – Kill 3 or more enemy gods with 1 Whirlwind.
- Speed Demon – Reach 600 movement speed.
- Around the World – Travel 75,000 feet in a single game.
- Death from Above – Changed Achievement Title to ‘Wrecking Ball’ due to the former title already being used.
In bug fixes:
- Added “/claimpromotion” command
- Players can now use this command to claim promotional codes from anywhere in the game. Syntax is “/claimpromotion PROMOCODE”.
- This will be used for Twitch giveaways during the SMITE World Championship.
- Fixed Tower kill music playing globally for both teams.
- Players that leave a Clan no longer retain the Clan Avatar.
- Clan owners will now receive a notification when an application is submitted.
- Changed auto-equipping of newly acquired Profile items (Avatars, Loading Frames, etc) to only equip if using Default.
- Fixed an issue where players who finished their Qualifying League set could be placed into a Division lower than intended.
And finally in God changes:
- Fleeting Breath – Now activates on all Abilities that have percent Health Regeneration.
- Masterful Shot – Fixed incorrect tooltip range.
- Scarab’s Blessing – Fixed an issue where ability would go on cooldown if target dies.
- General – Changed art for targeters to Roman.
- General – Due to the number of modifications, Ravana will be temporarily auto-banned from Ranked League.
- Basic Attacks – Ravana has a new Basic Attack sequence, and new animations. His new sequence is .5/1/1 damage and speed.
- Passive: Chain of Blows – Ravana’s Passive has been changed: Successful hits from Basic Attacks or abilities increase Ravana’s Combo Chain. Each time his Combo Chain reaches 8, he receives a Shield equal to 6% of his maximum Health. This may stack up to 3 times.
- Prana Onslaught
- Range increased from 15 → 20.
- Damage increased from 60/80/110/150/200 → 80/135/190/245/300.
- Physical Power scaling increased from 80% → 95%.
- Slow increased from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 → 25% at all ranks.
- Slow duration increased from 2s → 2.5s.
- 10-Hand Shadow Fist – Instead of healing up to a maximum of one god and 3 minions, now heals for each target hit.
- Mystic Rush – This ability no longer “locks-on” requiring an enemy target to use. It now travels to the target location, and can miss.
- The Mark is now applied to enemy target closest to the center of the targeter upon landing.
- Damage increased from: 75/100/125/150/175 → 150/225/300/375/450.
- Physical Power scaling increased from 35% → 100%.