If you’ve already decided that your living room could use a Steam Machine, you’ve got until November to figure out which one that you actually want. There are quite a lot of them. And as of today, Steam now has a dedicated store page for them.
You can’t yet throw money at them through Steam, but you can follow each page to receive updates, and you can prepare your wallets for November, as the price range for each device is listed. The cheapest is the iBuyPower SBX, starting at $459.99. Regardless of which region you’re looking at them in, it seems that only the US Dollar price is displayed.
Here’s the full list:
- Alienware Steam Machine: Starting at $479.99
- Alternate Steam Machine: $1,099 – $1,999
- Asus ROG GR8S: Starting at $699
- Digital Storm Eclipse Steam Machine: $699.99
- Falcon Northwest Tiki Steam Machine: $1,999.99 – $4,999.99
- Gigabyte BRIX Pro: $599.99
- iBuyPower SBX: Starting at $459.99
- Maingear DRIFT: Starting at $849.99
- Materiel.net Steam Machine: $899.99
- NextBox: $799.99 – $1,299.99
- ORIGIN OMEGA Steam Machine: $899.99 – $4,999.99
- Scan 3XS ST Steam Machine: $999.99 – $1,299.99
- Syber Steam Machine: $499.99 – $1,399.99
- Webhallen S15-01: $949.99
- ZOTAC Steam Machine SN970: $999.99
Have any of you lovely folk got your eye on any of them?