The Witcher 3 has had another dose of rejuvenating patch juice. The 1.04 patch is live now, and helps with upping texture quality, perfecting the mouse and keyboard controls, and now adds a bunch of new Gwent cards to the prologue area of the game.
Want more Witcher 3? Here are the best Witcher 3 mods.
The full list of changes for 1.04 are:
- Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behaviour of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign
- Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes
- Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved
- Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance
- A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2
- Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements
- Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window
- Updates the game icon
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items
- Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions
1.04 is the third patch The Witcher 3 has received, after one earlier this week and the day one patch. Hopefully it should reassure players that developer CD Projekt are dedicated to the game’s performance.