If your experience of Torchlight 2 was marred by the occasional spelling error, or the banner at the start of Act 4 not displaying properly, then you'll be glad to know that the new patch fixes these and many other mini issues. Oh go on then, it also optimises the particle effects and tweaks the look of the game's wardrobe.
Check out the highlights below and where you can find the full details.
You can see the full, and extensive, patch log can be here. Though, if you're a busy gamer with too little time between bouts of ARPG-ing then here are the highlights:
- Gambler does not show 'can't equip' X
- Fixed rare crash related to Charming a monster
- Particle update optimizations
- Creep squish blood now has a censored version
- Games can now be filtered near your level
- Many wardrobe tweaks and fixes
If you've read this much but you've not actually picked up a copy of Torchlight 2, here are some reasons why it may be better than Diablo 3.