World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is on the way, and soon. Pre-orders went live earlier today, along with a delightfully open release date of “on or before September 21.” As part of those pre-orders you’ll get early access to Allied Races, as well as a level 110 character boost. But what if the standard edition isn’t enough for you, and you’ve got prove your Blizzard fandom with the most digital goodies possible? Luckily, there’s a deluxe version for you.
Want to know what else is coming? Here’s everything we know about Battle for Azeroth.
The Digital Deluxe Edition is $69.99 on the Blizzard store and includes an array of goodies across Blizzard titles including Overwatch, Hearthstone, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, and WoW itself – including those mounts and pets we’d seen datamined last week.
Here’s what to expect.
- WoW: Alliance players will get the Seabraid Stallion mount, while Horde players can ride the Gilded Ravasaur. Everyone can enjoy the adorable baby Tortollan pet.
- Overwatch: Torbjorn gets Horde and Alliance voice lines, Tracer will have some new emotes, and everyone will have access to WoW-themed sprays and player icons.
- Hearthstone: You’ll get a dual-toned Azeroth is Burning card back.
- StarCraft II: Horde and Alliance sprays will let you cover the map while declaring your allegiance.
- Heroes of the Storm: You can ride into battle on a Primal Flamesaber mount, available in green, white, and toast colours.
All of those items are available immediately – except the HotS mount, which will be available shortly in an upcoming update. A boxed Collector’s Edition is also on the way, but details on that will be coming “at a later date.”